The Jared Rimer network: Home page
Hello everyone. This is Jared Rimer and welcome to my Network of sites. This page will only have a list of everything I'm involved in. This will definitely make it easier so if I change one thing, I make a change to one major web page.
I've been thinking for quite awhile about putting things under my own network. I've always had things separated. One web site had a ton of things, another had some other things, and its time we reorganize everything. I hope you enjoy what you see here, and please contact me by telephone or contact form should you have any questions, concerns, bugs, or want to say hi. All of my web sites have respective contact forms if you're there, but this will make it easier for you if you don't remember what site to use to report something. Enjoy the site!
Some of the links go to podcasts that I run. If you wish to check out podcast segmentss by telephone, you may. The telephone number is 832-999-8989. Please note that this is a Texas area code, and people outside of this area will occur long distance charges.
Some podcasts may be for those over 18. Please keep that in mind when making your selection. The web sites clearly mark which content is for this age group. If you find that a web site is not marked for adults only, please contact me through our contact form and let me know which web site so I may review it. Thanks very much.
Please select a link of interest now from the lists below, and enjoy your stay here at the Jared Rimer Network!
Sites and services of interest
The following are the sites and services I offer as well as podcasts and more..
- The Jared Rimer Network and All inPlay Team up This web site: formerly WBBY and All inPlay team up, is a web site where you may find tourniments, and much more from All inPlay. A contact form is available where you can contact us, and a whole lot more is available there.
- America's Most wanted, reloaded: (podcast) A podcast from the America's Most Wanted program. In no way are we going to take away from what AMW does, just adding to it. adult material possible
- The Magnatune server page Learn about my Magnatune server and see all of the artists I have to offer so you can make requests on my Internet Radio shows.
- Jared's Live Journal Read whats on my mind as I blog over there on whats up. For people over 18 please.
- The Books This is a brand new podcast, one book per podcast, 30 to 60 minutes long, and may contain adult content depending on the book. Listener submissions are welcome and information is made available on how.
- MENVI, bridging the gap between the blind and music MENVI, (Music Education network for the Visually Impaired) is a non-profit 501C3 corporation which helps get music and adaptations to our blind children and adults.
- The Michelle Dyer Memorial Since Michelle died on May 15, 2010: The Jared Rimer Network has launched this tribute web site in memorial of her. Check it out!
- Jared's personal web page My Personal web page where you can get links to different things I'm doing, and learn more about me.
- Jared's list of podcasts A listing of all of the podcasts that are run throughout the network and their links.
- Superior Software Level One Learn about some of what I can do, and charge to do. The web site is not extensive, and lacks web design and other things, but gives a general background on some of what I can do, and pricing is available.
- The Technology blog and podcast The Technology blog and podcast is one of many podcasts including the AMW podcast I list above. some adult content possible
- Jared's twitter page My Twitter page. Find out what I'm up to, and all that good stuff. Short messages are sent on what I'm up to, and whats going on.
- The Jared Rimer Network twitter status Find out the status of our web sites, and services when we update. No more than a few tweets a day if that. Will be low traffic from the team.
That completes the list of web sites and services.
Family web sites
This section will list web sites that family have done, or web sites that family may be involved in such as schools, other networks, etc. We hope you enjoy the sites as much as they have putting them together!
Unless otherwise noted, all sites should be reasonably accessible. Most sites have contact links where you may contact the owners themselves for assistance.
- beverlyee.com A wonderful artist who can take a picture and turn it into a work of art. Beverly Rimer is available for commissioned work.
- brucebrodydc.com An old fashioned-type of doctor who listens to what is ailing you and helps you to heal your body and make it feel better.
- bodacious-beardies.com Beautiful Bearded Collies with a great lineage/pedigree. Watch for puppies coming soon!!
- denah1.com (No description is available, please check back soon.)
- Jaredrimer.com, web design done right A project I developed to get you started making web sites accessibly. Doesn't include images, as I thought it would be too hard to explain and since links could be embedded in links, it would be hard to do, but basic stuff is covered. Check it out.
- nealrimer.com talks about his business. The site has gone through a redesign as of April 2010: some links may still not work, but accessibility is now there and much better.
- Superior Software, Inc. Superior Software sells software that is designed for tax purposes. The programs are in DOS format. Look around, there's a lot more to see then learning about the software.
That completes the family web site section.
Web sites on the main domain
These web pages are to sites on the main domain itself.
- Whats new along the network? Find out what's happening along the network including podcasts posted, web site updates, etc.
- Our contact/bug reporting web page Report bugs, say hi, whatever you'd like.
- Advertise with us! Learn about the advertisement service, and look to see whats being advertised. Information is given so that you may advertise here too.
- Our Ventrillo Page Read the rules, and connect to the Jared Rimer Network's Ventrillo server.
- Donations page Things cost money. Feel free to take a look at donating to the network to help offset web development, Shoutcast, etc. for our network. Strictly voluntary of course, and much appreciated.
That completes the sites around the main domain.
No portions of this Web Page may be reproduced. Web pages within this network may have links outside the Jared Rimer network, and Jared Rimer is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies when leaving the Jared Rimer network. Also, some pages in the Jared Rimer network may have content that is suitable for adults only. Those specific web sites will have disclaimers where appropriate.